Our Core Values
Our business is defined by our core values. This is what our clients can expect to receive from us:
At the end of the day, it is our competence that determines our clients’ success. At Ameriway Financial Services, Inc. we define competence as:
- Advanced postgraduate degrees for all professional staff.
- Professional certifications, such as CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional.
- Mandatory continuing education.
We believe in continually earning our clients’ trust. It is this distinction that creates our long-term client relationships. We maintain this by:
- Thoroughly understanding and having empathy for our clients’ financial situation.
- Providing independent, unbiased advice.
- Respecting and honoring the importance of confidentiality.
Our holistic approach coordinates all disciplines of financial planning. The benefits to our clients are:
- Creative strategies to their most complex issues communicated clearly and without jargon.
- Intergenerational wealth retention strategies.
- A simplified and effective decision-making process.
We are committed to providing a level of service to our clients beyond what they experience on a consistent basis. We accomplish this with:
- Our “concierge service” approach that begins with 24-hour response to all client inquiries.
- A detail-oriented, proactive approach. We document, research and process all information for our clients in order to provide customized service.
- Courteous and knowledgeable staff.